11 January 2011

Last Day in Columbus

It's my last day in Columbus. Today the objective is to get done all of the last minute stuff like making sure all of the random junk is out of the apartment before we leave. It is unbelievable how much *stuff* accumulates over three years of living in a giant apartment. I will certainly miss this place; so many fun parties, a house show, bond fires, cook outs, dance parties, and a magical little space called the dream room. I disassembled the dream tent today - I know it is only one of the many fun little creative environments I will build for myself and the people in my life, but this was definitely one of my favorites. It's time to move on to bigger and better things in a giant new and exciting city.

1 comment:

SharonEKim said...

Good luck and safe travels sweetness!!! Hooray for life adventures! :)