22 January 2011

New Apt

No Internet at the new apartment yet, however, it's starting to look like a real live place and less like a maze of boxes. I've already got some good ideas for the bedroom going. I'm thinking a Spanish influence. Not sure about kitchen yet, but living room colors will be based from these vintage fire-place ornaments that my friend Jenna got me for a house warming present.

The biggest issue is storage space so I'm thinking an IKEA trip is in order pretty soon. It's tough fitting 7 rooms into 3, but it's getting there.

Going exploring this weekend to check out parts of the city that haven't been seen yet.

I'm looking forward to checking out some of the concert venues. I'm sure DC gets a lot more coming through than good ol' Columbus. Need to research this once I can connect to the internets (on something larger than an iPhone).

No comments: